Friday, July 21, 2006

Flight From Fear


FLIGHT FROM FEAR


FLIGHT FROM FEAR © Scott Monteith

13 1/4" x 9 1/2" Monotype Print




today my floors are covered with art as I take stock of what I have. this fall I will be participating with nearly 100 other artists in an open studio tour. the event is scheduled for the weekend of November 4th and 5th, however, I will likely make my studio available to visitors as early as September with an RSVP. for the last few weeks I have been helping other artist prepare and building an online presence for themselves. today, or at least this afternoon, I am making a few pieces available for purchase online. in the days ahead I hope to make the process even easier. thank you for your comments and just for looking at my art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home