Saturday, July 29, 2006

Memories Never Fade


MEMORIES NEVER FADE


MEMORIES NEVER FADE © Scott Monteith

14" x 11" Oil Stick and Charcoal




my sign is cancer and we dont tend to forget ... at least whats important. some memories I would like to forget but I cant, they are a part of me and make me who I am today. I wouldnt change a thing. I have always liked who I am. I havent quite learned to let go of things that are beyond my control (my rant yesterday) but I am well on my way. to most cancer signs their home is the most important thing to them. I am no different except Ive had to learn to make my own home, its the only home I am welcome in. there are people all over the world and right next door who have had it far worse than myself. regardless of my past and present I am greatful for everything I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home