Friday, August 04, 2006

Weightless Tranquility


WEIGHTLESS TRANQUILITY


WEIGHTLESS TRANQUILITY © Scott Monteith

14" x 11" Charcoal and India Ink





I think Im gonna lay off the morning java and news for a while. like Ive said before what I have to say is all in my artwork. everyone should have an opinion but this is still relatively new to me and Im not sure I want it to be my soapbox. and the adage "garbage in, garbage out" is what I am feeling. (although its nice to say the plan B pill is headed back to over-the-counter and the estate tax is dead in the water). so Ill go light some sage my friend Jane left me and think some good thoughts today. maybe it will take me into a good, productive weekend. either way a little sage does kinda smell good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home