Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Pray For Rain


PRAY FOR RAIN


PRAY FOR RAIN © Scott Monteith

Monotype Print 12 1/4" x 9"




its been another hot, humid day here in the Mojave Desert. I think we are in for a week or two or ten of more but the rain should be coming soon. the swamp coolers arent much help on days like today - yes, I said swamp coolers. a swamp cooler will either have a rotating belt or filters that water goes through hydrating outside air as its sucked indoors - if its all hooked up right. the desert air is usually dry as a bone so air conditioners arent much use other than for bloody noses, dry eyes and higher bills - except on a day like today with the humidity. and thats why I would rather it just go ahead and rain. now some of that relates to my print and some of it doesnt but its all me and no one else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home